How does it work?
Super.cc lets you add events to your calendar from any email and any device. All you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with your event details.
Date & Time
Super.cc automatically detects date and time
Date & Time Tips
- Make sure to include the day and time of your event in the body of your email.
- Timezone isn't necessary but helpful!
Super.cc detects locations and landmarks.
- Add @ location name in the body of your email and we'll link to it in your calendar event.
- This applies to phone numbers as well as links.
- You can create your own location shortcuts in your profile.
Long back and forth emails
Super.cc works with long email threads.
Long back and forth email tips
- Cc email@example.com at the end of that long email thread.
Is this another one of those calendar app thingys?
It's a bird! It's a plane! It's... not an app. We like to think of Super.cc as a tool that makes it really, really easy to get your events from the place you receive them (your inbox) to the place they need to be (your calendar).
Oh. So how is it any different than clicking the little blue date and time links in my email app?
The little blue links are great, but they still take you out of your inbox to your calendar, and you'll still need to edit details like the title. With Super.cc, all you have to do is forward the email. You stay in the flow, while our machines find the details and add them to your calendar.
I have a lot of sensitive info in my email. What do you have access to?
When you click the button to get started, you will be asked to give our machines access to your Google:
- Calendar (So we can add events to it)
- Email address (So we know which calendar to add events to)
- Basic information (So we can learn about who you are as a user)
- Contacts (So we can add Super.cc to them)